Rules for visiting Cain Park with your dog
To maintain a safe environment for dogs of all breeds, temperaments, and sizes, Cain Park has a set of
rules that dogs and dog owners must follow in order to be welcome in the park.
These rules will be posted at entrances to Cain Park.
(1) Any dog must be on a leash that is extended no farther than six (6) feet and must
wear a collar or harness of proper size and strength for the particular dog.
(2) Any dog must be under the control of a person who possesses physical strength and experience sufficient to exercise reasonable constraint and control of the dog.
(3) Any person bringing a dog into a public park shall promptly clean up any waste from the dog and place it in provided receptacles.
(4) Any person bringing a dog into a public park shall confine the dog to paved pathways.
(5) No person shall bring a dog into a public park on any day or portion of a day during which the City Manager has posted signs prohibiting dogs in the park or a section of the park.